Considering Ohio state sales-use tax issues? If so - you've come to the right place. Our STATE SALES TAX SPECIALISTS blogs feature insights and commentary by experienced sales tax professionals. Our Ohio blogger is Steve Estelle of Whalen & Company, CPAs. (Please see Steve's bio page for additional information or contact details.)
Comments or questions may also be submitted to our featured sales tax specialists by viewing linked posts and using the on-page "Comment" feature (if available) - or other contact options listed on the Whalen & Company, CPAs Firm Profile page, subject to disclaimer at bottom of page.
- Ohio Sales Tax: Amazon Law Bill Introduced
- Ohio Sales Tax: County "Add-On" Rules & Tools
- Ohio Sales Tax: Exemptions Outside the Tax Code
- Ohio Sales Tax: Business Fixtures or Real Property? (3 Key Questions)
- Ohio Manufacturing Exemptions: Caustic Solutions and Harsh Decisions