Sales Tax Support eases that challenge by creating a NEW state-specific blog which features sales tax specialists from across the country. Our contributing bloggers provide helpful information (and commentary) on sales tax related topics – pertinent to a particular state.
You are encouraged to submit questions or comments to our contributors using the available e-mail or comment options, subject to disclaimer at bottom of page.
- Alabama (AL)Alabama DOR Withdraws Amendment to Tax Digital Transmissions
- Arizona (AZ)Arizona Sales Tax: Small Business Set-Up Process
- Arkansas (AR)Procurement (Credit) Cards in a Tax Audit- Good or Bad?
- California (CA)Wayfair and California – Where Are We?
- Colorado (CO)Colorado DOR's FYI Publications: Don't Rely on Them Alone
- Georgia (GA)Georgia's New Sales Tax Law Requires Registration or Reporting
- Kansas (KS)Kansas Contractors: Missouri Tax Rules May Bring Benefits
- Massachusetts (MA)Massachusetts' Economic Nexus Reg to be Enforced Retroactively
- Missouri (MO)Missouri Contractors: Kansas Activity Can Add Tax Complexity
- New York (NY)The Holidays - A Taxing Time for New Yorkers
- Ohio (OH)South Dakota v. Wayfair Threatens Ohio On-Line Guitar Purchase!
- Texas (TX)Taxing Texas Brewers - Overturn Returnable Containers Law!
- Washington (WA)It's "Use" Tax Time in Washington: Don't Ignore the Reminder Notice!
Have any content requests or suggestions?
Please let us know if you have any requests or suggestions regarding new sales, use (or transaction) tax topics that you'd like added - or potential contributors. Call 503-241-4820 - or e-mail us today.