Keep hearing about Streamlined Sales Tax or SST - but not sure if it's a fit for your company? This blog provides educational content about the issue as well as regular updates. BTW - In addition to Cory Barwick's blog posts (see below) - don't forget to check these other Streamlined Sales Tax (SST) resource pages on SalesTaxSupport.com:
Cory Barwick's posts follow below:
- Ohio SST Membership Nod: A Very Tasty Carrot Indeed!
- Streamlined Sales Tax: Will Ohio Go For $20 Million Carrot?
- Dear Streamlined Sales Tax… Where Have You Been?
- Oregon Sales Tax? Say it ain't so!
- Hey Maine! Ready to Simplify Sales Tax?
- Ohio Considers Sales Tax Reduction. But What About SST Simplification?
- SST Registrants and their CSP’s (There’s a whole lot of talking going on..)
- Streamlined Sales Tax in Operation – THE Most Often Asked Question...
- SST Technology Partners: Understanding the Service Agmt.
- SST’s Billion Bucks... Is It Enough? (What Do You Think?)