New to sales tax? If you are trying to learn basic sales (or use) tax concepts - or you need to get an answer to a "Sales Tax Basics" question - you've found the right place. The new "Sales Tax Basics" blog will be broken down into 5 topics or "Hotspots":
- Use Tax
- Exemption or Resale Certificates
View posts (which will follow below) to learn about these sales tax "hotspots" - or to submit a question regarding that post's subject using the on-page “Comment” feature (or other posted contact options), subject to disclaimer at bottom of page. Sales Tax Support offers a great deal of educational content - so don't forget to consider these other "Basics" resources.
- Where and When Should I Collect Sales Tax?
- Amazon Turns Over Third-Party Seller Tax Data to Massachusetts
- Are Amazon FBA Sellers Responsible for Collecting Their Own Tax?
- Additional Amazon FBA Tax Amnesty Information
- Amazon FBA Tax: New Amnesty Can Protect Delinquent Sellers
- Sales Tax Filing Basics
- Taxability: Sales Tax HotSpot #2
- States with No Sales Tax
- Nexus: Sales Tax HotSpot #1 and Key Sales Tax Consideration
- New Sales Tax “Basics” Blog: 5 Hotspots You Need to Understand