COMPANY HISTORY: Based in Raleigh, NC, Tax Technology Services (TTS) was founded in 2002 and has grown from a small start-up to the leading provider of exemption certificate management solutions. With no venture capital and little marketing or sales efforts, we have cultivated a loyal following of organizations who trust our expertise, appreciate our domestically-based services, and depend on our "get the job done" approach.
CERTCAPTURE SUCCESS STORY: The launch of CertCapture in 2005 marked the culmination of 5 years of planning and research. Our goal was to further automate the state sales tax return process and to provide a real advantage over competitive solutions in the marketplace. The TTS team, an impressive group of Tax Professionals and State Auditors with more than 75 years of combined experience, continues to share its insight in all areas of development, including database design and EC loading process. Today, CertCapture serves hundreds of leading organizations with it's user-friendly on-line tools and information plus integration with business systems.
GOING FORWARD: Helping organizations comply with state sales and tax regulations is how we began, and it's at the heart of what we do today. TTS continues to devote engineering time and reinvest capital in the CertCapture product, especially the secure web portal tools. Customer service is a top priority and 100% client retention is proof of our commitment to every client
|Company Size:||Medium (11-40 Professionals)|
|Sales Tax (SALT) Products provided:||CertCapture is the most comprehensive automation solution for managing Exemption Certificates - with the most options for ERP integration. CertCapture is a stand-alone hosted web application that requires no hardware or software and is as easy to use as a website thus requiring little or no training to use effectively. Through secure data transfers - or XML APIs,CertCapture is able to synchronize with ANY ERP and/or Tax Software.|
|Sales Tax Products Coverage By Geographic Area:||All States|
|Industries Served:||Retail, E-Commerce, Manufacturers/Distributors, Energy|
Exemption Certificate Management Systems
CertCapture has specialized components for the following industries:
- CertCapture for Retail
- CertCapture for E-commerce
- CertCapture for Manufacturers/Distributors that sell to Contractors - CertCapture has an unique ability to handle Exemptions at the Contract Level, without affecting the taxability/exemption of the customer or shipto level. This power and flexibility allows forms to manage the complex world of exemption with Contractors - and a more positive customer experience as well.
- CertCapture for Energy - An emerging industry specialization, CertCapture is poised to offer CertCapture and Web Portal tools for Energy Companies and their specific exemption rules and security concerns.
CertCapture is the most comprehensive automation solution for managing Exemption Certificates - with the most options for ERP integration. CertCapture is a stand-alone hosted web application that requires no hardware or software and is as easy to use as a website thus requiring little or no training to use effectively. Through secure data transfers - or XML APIs,CertCapture is able to synchronize with ANY ERP and/or Tax Software.
CertCapture's complete set of tools and capabilities includes everything your organization needs:
- CertCapture has options for inputting scanned certificates, mapping them to your customer data with a few clicks.
- CertCapture has options for sending emails or postal mail - with the pre-populated form needed which increases your effectiveness in customer contact campaigns.
- CertCapture includes lots of drill-down access from over 50 search criteria, with Excel download capabilities.
- CertCapture offers the most advanced set of audit tools to make responding to audits a snap.
- CertCapture even comes with XML APIs to allow sharing of information throughout organizations that want to include exemption information in other applications.
- CertCapture WebExempt APIs are easy to imbed in your external, web portal or ecommerce sites, allowing your customers to full out and submit VALID Exemption certificates on-line - securely. Amidst all this great technology, CertCapture's true mission is sales tax compliance, and stays current with all the changing and complex regulations automatically. CertCapture also has outsource options to allow our professional services process your documents, insuring that they will pass audits for that state before input to CertCapture.
Software (ERP) Integrations: CertCapture Integration - CertCapture has integration options for any ERP. We have extensive experience with SAP, Oracle, JDEdwards and many other systems. CertCapture professionals stay up to the minute with resource planning technologies so we can implement and support seamless integration. CertCapture integrates with any tax software as well to automatically maintain customer exemption status or billing codes. Many of our clients today are integrated with Vertex, Sabrix, ADPTaxware, Speedtax and CCH. These powerful and flexible integration processes go beyond the focus of any One, single Tax Software efforts and ensure that your new CertCapture exemption certificate management solution is easy to implement and maintain while automatically updating your billing system.
As far as costs, CertCapture is a pay-as-you go application which is cost-effective at all levels and volumes.