Considering Ohio state sales-use tax issues? If so - you've come to the right place. Our STATE SALES TAX SPECIALISTS blogs feature insights and commentary by experienced sales tax professionals. Our Ohio blogger is Guy Nevers of Nevers Consulting Group, LLC. Guy is an Ohio licensed CPA. (Please see Guy's bio page for additional details.)
Comments or questions may also be submitted to the featured sales tax specialist by viewing any of the linked posts (below) and using the on-page "Comment" feature (or other contact options listed on his Firm Profile), subject to disclaimer at bottom of page.
- Tax on Temporary Labor in Ohio; A Not So Temporary Headache!
- Ohio Sales Tax: Amazon Law Bill Introduced
- Ohio Sales Tax: County "Add-On" Rules & Tools
- Ohio Sales Tax: Exemptions Outside the Tax Code
- Ohio Sales Tax: Business Fixtures or Real Property? (3 Key Questions)
- Ohio Manufacturing Exemptions: Caustic Solutions and Harsh Decisions