Considering Illinois (IL) sales-use tax issues? If so – you’ve come to the right place. Our STATE SALES TAX SPECIALISTS blogs feature insights and commentary by experienced sales tax (and legal) professionals. Our featured Illinois blogger is Christina Edson of True Partners Consulting LLC. (Please see Christina's bio page or Firm Profile for additional professional details.)
Comments or questions may also be submitted to the featured sales tax specialist by viewing any of the linked posts (below) and using the on-page “Comment” feature (or other posted contact options), subject to disclaimer at bottom of page. Additional contact options are also available on the blogger's associated Firm Profile.
- Illinois Sales Tax Exemptions – and the Grinch That Stole Them!
- Business Use Tax in Illinois and Other States: Part 1 - The Basics
- IL Software Taxability Rules Complex - But Can Provide Refund Opportunities
- Chicago Lease Tax Amnesty Option: Deadline Approaches!
- Illinois Clarifies Tax on Shipping: You Can Save if Pick-up Option Offered
- The “411” on the “LTT”: Chicago’s Expanded Lease Transaction Tax