Considering California (state or local) sales-use tax issues? If so - you've come to the right place. Our STATE SALES TAX SPECIALISTS blogs feature insights and commentary by experienced sales tax professionals. Our California blogger is Monika Miles, CPA of Miles Consulting Group (Inc.) located in San Jose, CA. (Please see Monika's bio page for additional details.)
Comments or questions may also be submitted to the featured sales tax specialist by viewing any of the linked posts (below) and using the on-page "Comment" feature (or other posted contact options), subject to disclaimer at bottom of page. Additional contact options are also available on the blogger's associated Firm Profile.
- SaaS Taxation in California - An Overview
- CA District Taxes – Are You Calculating the Full Rate?
- Business Donations in CA: No Free Lunch When It Comes to Use Tax
- When Is Food Taxable in California?
- Resale Certificates in California: Proper Documentation is the Key
- Partial Exemptions for Manufacturers in CA (Do you Qualify?)
- Welcome to the California State Sales Tax Blog!