Considering Arkansas sales-use tax (or gross receipts tax) issues? If so - you've come to the right place. Our STATE SALES TAX SPECIALISTS blogs feature insights and commentary by experienced sales tax professionals. Our Arkansas blogger is B.J. Pritchett of Pritchett Sales & Use Tax Consulting (and the Arkansas Sales and Use Tax School) based in Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas. (Please see B.J.'s BIO page or Firm Profile for additional details.)
Comments or questions may also be submitted to the featured sales tax specialist by viewing any of the linked posts (below) and using the on-page "Comment" feature (or other posted contact options), subject to disclaimer at bottom of page. Additional contact options are also available on the blogger's associated Firm Profile.
- Arkansas Waivers of Statute of Limitations: No, Thank You - Unless…
- Arkansas Local Taxes - Understanding the Local Tax Cap
- Arkansas Statute of Limitations - and How It's Unique
- Arkansas Compensating Use Tax: 4 Top Tips
- Arkansas Sales Tax - or Gross Receipts Tax?
- New Arkansas Sales Tax Resource Launched!