Sales Tax Support eases that challenge by creating a NEW state-specific blog which features sales tax specialists from across the country. Our contributing bloggers provide helpful information (and commentary) on sales tax related topics – pertinent to a particular state.
You are encouraged to submit questions or comments to our contributors using the available e-mail or comment options, subject to disclaimer at bottom of page.
- Alabama (AL)Alabama DOR Withdraws Amendment to Tax Digital Transmissions
- Arizona (AZ)3 Sales Tax Mistakes To Avoid in Arizona
- Arkansas (AR)Procurement (Credit) Cards in a Tax Audit- Good or Bad?
- California (CA)Technology Companies and the California Partial Sales Tax Exemption
- Colorado (CO)Colorado DOR's FYI Publications: Don't Rely on Them Alone
- Georgia (GA)When Businesses Retain Contractor Services in Georgia: Tax Tips
- Massachusetts (MA)Amazon Exposes FBA Sellers in Massachusetts: 5 Key Considerations
- Missouri (MO)Missouri Tax Amnesty Will Expire Soon !
- New York (NY)The Holidays - A Taxing Time for New Yorkers
- Ohio (OH)Are Internet Apps Leaving You Exposed to Sales Tax Liability?
- Texas (TX)Detrimental Reliance & Texas Sales-Use Tax: 4 Key Considerations
- Washington (WA)It's "Use" Tax Time in Washington: Don't Ignore the Reminder Notice!
Have any content requests or suggestions?
Please let us know if you have any requests or suggestions regarding new sales, use (or transaction) tax topics that you'd like added - or potential contributors. Call 1-888-344-3944 - or e-mail us today.