Sales Tax Support eases that challenge by creating a NEW state-specific blog which features sales tax specialists from across the country. Our contributing bloggers provide helpful information (and commentary) on sales tax related topics – pertinent to a particular state.
You are encouraged to submit questions or comments to our contributors using the available e-mail or comment options, subject to disclaimer at bottom of page.
- Alabama (AL)Alabama DOR Withdraws Amendment to Tax Digital Transmissions
- Arizona (AZ)3 Sales Tax Mistakes To Avoid in Arizona
- Arkansas (AR)Procurement (Credit) Cards in a Tax Audit- Good or Bad?
- California (CA)Reminder: California Manufacturers' Sales Tax Exemption
- Colorado (CO)Colorado DOR's FYI Publications: Don't Rely on Them Alone
- Georgia (GA)Sales Tax on Labor: In Georgia, Not All is Created Equal
- Massachusetts (MA)Massachusetts Expands Sales Tax Nexus Policy for Internet Vendors
- Missouri (MO)Missouri Tax Amnesty Will Expire Soon !
- New York (NY)New York Manufacturers: Remember Sales Tax Break for Utilities!
- Ohio (OH)Tax on Temporary Labor in Ohio; A Not So Temporary Headache!
- Texas (TX)Detrimental Reliance & Texas Sales-Use Tax: 4 Key Considerations
- Washington (WA)It's "Use" Tax Time in Washington: Don't Ignore the Reminder Notice!
Have any content requests or suggestions?
Please let us know if you have any requests or suggestions regarding new sales, use (or transaction) tax topics that you'd like added - or potential contributors. Call 1-888-344-3944 - or e-mail us today.