Thinking about outsourcing your sales or use tax compliance activities? Since 1998, TaxConnex Partner, Robert Dumas has witnessed (first-hand) over 600 sales and use tax outsourcing projects. Readers can learn from his real-world experiences (and examples). The OUTSOURCING of SALES-USE TAX blog will help you to learn the characteristics of successful outsourcing engagements - as well as the pitfalls to avoid.
Comments or questions may also be submitted to the featured sales tax specialist by viewing any of the linked posts (below) and using the on-page "Comment" feature (or other posted contact options), subject to disclaimer at bottom of page.
- Outsourcing the Sales Tax Department: 4 Key Factors to Consider
- Sales Tax Outsourcing - You Can't Be Half Committed
- Sales Tax Outsourcing – Walking the Performance Tightrope
- Sales Tax Outsourcing - Cost Reduction Not the Priority
- What Does KPMG Sales Tax Buy Mean to Small – Midmarket?
- Creating Accountability in a Sales Tax Outsourcing Engagement
- Filing Sales Tax Returns... On Lombardi Time.
- Outsourcing and New Year's Resolutions - It’s Time to Plan…
- Sales Tax Outsourcing vs. Sales Tax Automation
- Big Shake-Up in the Sales Tax Industry