It's a critical piece in the sales tax audit process - and far more complicated than simply contacting a customer and filling out a form. Sales tax exemption certificate management is a business process which must be custom designed to meet a company's specific needs in order to maximize results and properly support sales tax exemptions.
Comments or questions may also be submitted to the featured sales tax specialist by viewing any of the linked posts (below) and using the on-page "Comment" feature (or other posted contact options), subject to disclaimer at bottom of page.
- Louisiana Changes State Forms to Include Parish Exemptions
- Business Acquisitions: Why Sales Tax Due Diligence is a MUST.
- Exemption Certificates in Illinois and Missouri: Similar Rules Apply
- Maryland Exempt Organization Issued Forms Set to Expire
- Louisiana Resale Exemption Renewals - Important Update!
- The State Tax ID Number - Is it “Good-Bye” to “Good Faith”?
- A New Twist on Exemption Certificate Collection…
- SD Streamlined Sales Tax Certificate – NOT So Streamlined
- The MTC Sales-Use Tax Certificate Is the Easiest Form to Use IF…
- Tired of Renewing Your Florida Resale Licenses? My Wish List...