The TELECOM TAXATION category reports and analyzes news and events in the telecom tax field, especially where they concern challenges, controversies, and the ongoing, dynamic interplay among evolving technologies, the businesses of telecommunications, and established governmental regulatory and revenue-raising functions, in an effort to be interesting, informed and informative (even educational), always opinionated and occasionally amusing.
Comments or questions may also be submitted to the featured sales tax blogger by viewing any of the linked posts (below) and using the on-page "Comment" feature (or other posted contact options), subject to disclaimer at bottom of page.
- Texas to Reap Telecom Tax On Farmers' GPS Service
- Connecticut PURA Probes E-911 Telecom Revenue Falloff
- Alltel Isn't A Telco! Vague Tax Law Costs State $5 Million
- CenturyLink’s Privilege Tax Case: Portland, OR Levels Playing Field, a Little
- Comcast Equipment Taxability: Buys Must be Parsed For Purpose
- Clearchoice Escapes Nearly $500K Illinois Retailer Occupation Tax