Welcome to the "Sales and Use Tax for Manufacturing & Distribution" blog. Lauren Stinson brings her 20-plus years of experience working with manufacturers on sales and use tax issues to each of these articles. She discusses common sales tax issues faced by manufacturers and provides some tax tips to take advantage of all exemptions and incentives while preventing costly mistakes.
Comments or questions may also be submitted to the featured sales tax specialist by viewing any of the linked posts (below) and using the on-page "Comment" feature (or other posted contact options), subject to disclaimer at bottom of page. Additional contact options are also available on the blogger's associated Firm Profile.
- Nexus for Manufacturers Part 3: Inventory Location
- Nexus for Manufacturers Part 2: Secrets About Sales Agents
- Nexus for Manufacturers Part 1: Activities Beyond Your Four Walls
- Manufacturing Sales Tax Tips - Inspired by Shakespeare
- The New Year's Resolutions Every Manufacturer Should Make
- Are There Sales Tax Exemptions In Those Storage Tanks?
- Material Handling Exemptions: What Manufacturers Need to Know
- Sales Tax for Manufacturing Storerooms: Best Practices
- Manufacturers Find Tax Savings in Sales Tax Training & Teamwork
- Manufacturing Exemptions: Understanding the Boundaries