It can be a challenge for small-medium business users to find sales-use information quickly and easily – especially information that is industry-specific. Sales Tax Support eases that process by creating a unique group of blogs which features sales tax specialists from across the country – each discussing issues pertaining to a particular industry or market.
You may also submit questions or comments to our contributors using the available e-mail or comment features, subject to disclaimer at bottom of page. And simply click the orange RSS box in top right corner (or open the “Subscribe” box which you’ll find below the title of any blog post) and we’ll update you whenever new content is added to the blog. (Click RSS now!)
- Aviation TaxAviation Tax: Wrong Approach in California Can Cost Aircraft Owners
- Cloud, Software & Digital TaxSaaS Characterized as Taxable Telecommunications Service
- Construction / Contractor TaxConstruction Contractors - Specific State Reviews
- Manufacturing & DistributionManufacturing Purchases: 5 Sales-Use Tax Basics for Purchasers and A/P
- Medical Industry TaxCalifornia Medical Marijuana Retailers: Tax Update & Exemption Rules
- Small Business E-CommercePOS Devices and Sales Tax: What Multi-Location Sellers Need to Know
- Telecom TaxationDirecTV Seeks "Unfair Tax Treatment" Verdicts - and Is Disappointed
- U.S. Sales Tax for Foreign SellersU.S. Sales Taxes: Filing Frequency for International Sellers
Have any content requests or suggestions?
Please let us know if you have any requests or suggestions regarding new sales, use (or transaction) tax topics that you'd like added - or potential contributors. Call 1-888-344-3944 - or e-mail us today.