William (Bill) Seitz earned a Bachelor of Arts in political science from the University of California at Riverside and a Juris Doctorate from the University of Illinois College of Law. He is a licensed attorney in the state of Illinois. He advises a diverse client base in the area of Sales and Use Tax, providing audit defense, refund analysis and transactional consulting to companies in a variety of industries, including health care and software as a service (Saas). Bill also leads implementations of Vertex Inc.’s Indirect Tax Solutions. Prior to joining True Partners, Bill worked at Deloitte in the State and Local Tax group.
Posts by William Seitz
Illinois (IL) Posts by William Seitz
- Business Use Tax in Illinois and Other States: Part 1 - The Basics
- IL Software Taxability Rules Complex - But Can Provide Refund Opportunities
- Chicago Lease Tax Amnesty Option: Deadline Approaches!
- Illinois Clarifies Tax on Shipping: You Can Save if Pick-up Option Offered
- The “411” on the “LTT”: Chicago’s Expanded Lease Transaction Tax