Tom Mazurek, CPA, is a Partner in the state and local tax practice of Tronconi Segarra & Associates LLP based in Williamsville, NY, a suburb of Buffalo. Tom specializes in multi-state sales & use tax issues and provides planning and consulting services to his clients in New York State and across North America. He has worked with both large Fortune 500 companies and small family-owned businesses in a wide variety of industries. Tom earned a B.S. in Business Administration with a concentration in accounting from the State University of New York at Buffalo. He is a member of the Institute for Professionals in Taxation and is an organizer and presenter at the annual Tax Institute sponsored by the Buffalo chapter of the NYSSCPA.
Comments or questions may also be submitted to the featured sales tax specialist by viewing any of the linked posts (below) and using the on-page “Comment” feature (or other posted contact options), subject to disclaimer at bottom of page. Additional contact options are also available on the blogger's associated Firm Profile.
Posts by Tom Mazurek
New York (NY) Posts by Tom Mazurek
- The Holidays - A Taxing Time for New Yorkers
- New York Manufacturers: Remember Sales Tax Break for Utilities!
- New York: Celebrate Manufacturing Day with Sales Tax Exemptions!
- New York Nexus: For Out-of-State Sellers, No News is Good News
- New York: New Law to Close Loopholes for Related Parties
- New York Sales Tax: Drop Shipments & Resale Certificates
- New York: Taxing Computer Software
- Sales Tax Free Zone in Buffalo
- Sales Tax Provisions Included in 2015-16 New York Budget
- New York: Capital Improvements v. Repairs to Real Property
- New York’s Latest Internet Tax Move: Easier Process or Easier Targets?
- New York State's Tax Website: One of the Country's Best?
- New York State Sales Tax Resource Launches