Ned Lenhart, CPA is the founder and President of Interstate Tax Strategies, P.C. (“ITS”) Ned has over 28 years of varied state tax consulting experience including roles as the Director of Compliance for the Missouri Department of Revenue, SALT Manager for Arthur Andersen in Kansas City, and Director with Deloitte in their Atlanta office from 1994 to 2003. He started ITS in 2003 to assist local and national companies by helping them develop proactive strategies to managing their multi-state sales tax obligations. Companies that proactively manage their sales tax obligations tend to have fewer surprises and face lower risks than companies that merely react to every tax situation that arises. Ned has an MBA from Minnesota State University and is licensed as a CPA in Georgia and Alabama. He is a frequent speaker at local and national industry conferences, CPA organizations, and local CPA firms.
Posts by Ned Lenhart
Alabama (AL) Posts by Ned Lenhart
- Alabama DOR Withdraws Amendment to Tax Digital Transmissions
- “Digital Transmissions” Subject to Alabama Rental Tax! (Update)
- Alabama Caterers: Service Charges Are Taxable!
- Alabama's "Non-Nexus Use Tax Remittance" - Will Flat Tax Fall Flat?
- Alabama Governor Proposes Sales Tax Increase to Balance Budget!
- Alabama Sales Tax Holiday Begins February 20!
- 7 Sales Tax Mistakes to Avoid in Alabama
- RDS/Alatax Class Action Lawsuit: Settlement Tentatively Approved
- Don't Forget Alabama Exemption for Governmental Construction Projects
- Alabama Taxability Change on DME and Prosthetics Exemptions