Mike is a Director with Peisner Johnson & Company (PJCo). Peisner Johnson, founded in 1992, is a CPA firm that is focused entirely on solving state and local tax issues. PJCo has experience with clients of all sizes, in all industries and currently works in all 50 states, U.S. territories and Canadian Provinces. Mike is originally from New York; where he majored in finance at Hofstra University and put his education to good use when he started his career on Wall Street with Bear Stearns in 1986. Bear Stearns moved Mike to Dallas in 1989, where he has lived since then.
Comments or questions may also be submitted to the featured blogger (subject to disclaimer at bottom of page) by using a blog's “Comment” feature - or by submitting a direct request through blogger's Firm Profile Page.
Posts by Michael J. Fleming
Exemption Certificate Mgmt. Posts by Michael J. Fleming
- Drop Shipping Exemption Certificates For AL, AR, AZ, CO and GA.
- Drop Shipping Exemption Certificates For IL, NY, PA, & TX
- Drop Ship Exemption Certificates: Four More Restrictive States
- Minnesota Simplifies Exemption Process - and Gets It Right!
- Dropship Exemption Certificates: The 6 "Most Restrictive" States
- Dropshippers: Are Exemption Certificates Required For Every State?
Sales Tax Basics Posts by Michael J. Fleming
- Additional Amazon FBA Tax Amnesty Information
- Amazon FBA Tax: New Amnesty Can Protect Delinquent Sellers
- Sales Tax Filing Basics
- Taxability: Sales Tax HotSpot #2
- States with No Sales Tax
- Nexus: Sales Tax HotSpot #1 and Key Sales Tax Consideration
- New Sales Tax “Basics” Blog: 5 Hotspots You Need to Understand