James R. Dumler is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and an Equity Partner at McClellan Davis LLC, a professional firm specializing in a full spectrum of multistate sales and use tax services. James’ primary focus is multi-state sales and use tax audit, compliance and appeals matters as well as cigarette & tobacco tax and sales and use tax return preparation. In addition, James has assisted numerous medical distributors and health facilities with compliance, refund and audit related matters in taxing jurisdictions across the nation. James can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling toll-free 855-995-6789. More information on his firm can be found on his FIRM PROFILE page.
Posts by James R. Dumler
Medical Industry Tax Posts by James R. Dumler
- Medical Equipment Tax Change Opens Door: CA Regulation 1591
- Taxability of Medical Database Subscriptions in Arizona
- Medical Industry Tax Updates: Sales & Use Tax Updates #3
- Leases of Mobile Medical Imaging Equipment - May Provide Tax Refund Options
- Multistate Sales & Use Tax Updates Related to the Medical Industry
- Where and When Are Medical Services Taxable?
- Medical Industry: Sales & Use Tax Multi-State Review - March 2016
- Which States Tax Medical Devices?
- Medicinal Marijuana: Taxable or Exempt?
- Which States Tax Prescription and Over-The-Counter Medicine?